This diploma is aimed at helping those who wish to equip themselves with comprehensive management knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing business environment. It offers a unique opportunity for students to enhance their understanding of the ”whole enterprise” in its competitive situation. The lecturers for this course include practitioners from the industry and experts in their fields.
The course consists of 10 modules: 6 Major Modules, 3 Minor Modules, and 1 Graduation Project.
· Theory and Practice of Modern Management
· Principles of Marketing
· Principles of Accounting
· Human Resource Management
· M.I.S. & E-Business
· Corporate Strategy
· Business Law
· Franchising Management
· SME Quality Management
· Business Start-up and Development
· SME Financial Management
· SME Management
· Towards Global Management for SME
· Logistics and Supply Chain Management