Certificate in Supervisory Management
(This course is conducted in English as well as Mandarin)
This course focuses on supervisory management skills. It covers four main areas:
· Framework for supervisor
· Supervisory tools
· Supervisory responsibilities
· How you can improve your effectiveness as a supervisor
There will be lots of case studies, discussions and self-assessment activities so that participants will understand more about themselves and how to best deal with their co-worker(s) in an effective manner.
This course is designed for those who wish to understand more about supervisory management in a working environment. You can be a supervisor of just 2 – 3 staff or a manager who supervises hundreds of staff.
Ø Roles & function of a supervisor
Ø Be an effective and respected leader
· Effective communication management skills
Ø Get your staff to follow you:
· Excellent start for staff – Professional orientation;
· Developing sense of belonging – Professional skills training;
· Staff Evaluation – Staff appraisal methods;
· Disciplinary actions – When, Where & How.
Ø Work efficiency:
· Job planning and assignment;
· Production or Service Management;
· Time Management and Quality Control;
· Materials Management and Cost Control;
· Conflict Management and Team Building.
Ø Be the bridge between staff & management.
Assessment and Certificate
Participants who fulfill at least 75% of attendance for the whole course and pass the end-of course assessment will be awarded Certificate of Proficiency.Participants who met the minimum attendance but do not pass the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.
$600 + GST
SDF Training Grant is available for Singapore Citizens / PRs sponsored by local associations and SMEs. Please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
Membership Fee: $50 + GST (Non-Refundable)
Total Training Hours
47 Hill Street, 8th Floor