(Conducted in English)
Incoterms are a set of standardised international rules for the interpretation of trade terms, published by the International Chamber of Commerce and updated regularly. It is highly recommended for businessmen who make use of incoterms on a regular basis to have an updated, thorough understanding in order to reduce any potential risks while engaging in trading activities.
• Purpose & Scope of Incoterms
• Why Revision of Incoterms
• Incorporation of Incoterms into the Sales Contract
• The Structure & Variations of Incoterms
• The Seller’s Delivery Obligations
• Passing of Risks & Costs Relating to the Goods
• The Buyer’s Options as to the Place of Shipment
• Customs Clearance
• Packaging & the Inspection of Goods
• Mode of Transport & Appropriate Incoterm 2010
• Bill of Lading & Electronic Commerce
• Non-negotiable Transport Document instead of Bills of Lading
• ICC Arbitration
This course is suitable for traders or any persons engage in the processes of goods transportation, cost allocation, insurance matters etc.
Assessment and Certificate
Participants who fulfil at least 75% attendance for the whole course will be awarded Certificate of Attendance.
There is no assessment for this course.
S$190 + GST (Members)
S$240 + GST (Non-Members)
SDF grant is available for company-sponsored applicants. Please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
Total Training Hours
47 Hill Street 8th Floor
Singapore Chinese Chamber Commerce and Foundation Building